Holistic DCIM for Data Centre Hosting Providers
Data Centre Hosting Providers need to deliver robust, flexible enterprise level hosting services. This can only be achieved by leveraging the industry’s best technologies to meet each customer’s specific needs. Tailored, reliable and scalable solutions are provided using dedicated or virtualised servers, private or public cloud, or a combination of platforms.
“TDB Fusion’s Federos™ brings DCIM, IT and business management together”
Andy Lawrence, VP Research
Flexible and Transparent
TDB Fusion service-driven DCIM brings unique and powerful benefits to both your own and your customers’ organisations. DCIM powered by Federos™ enables you to introduce a sophisticated role-based user interface which presents information from multiple data sources to a single user interface underpinned by powerful workflow capability. Federos delivers unique benefits to Data Centre Hosting Providers including:
- Ability to provide your customers with transparency and detailed information on areas such as actual versus contracted power utilisation, trouble-ticketing, bandwidth and billing
- Integrate and automate business and IT processes, such as invoicing, contract management and provisioning additional capacity, using the systematic workflow capability
- Make better informed investment decisions using the analysis and ‘what if’ planning tools.
- Present all DCIM data in one intuitive, bi-directional portal with context related drill downs, trending, alerts and alarms
- Open up the opportunity to integrate, automate and optimise other IT and business services
Robbie McGhie, CTO, VIRTUS Data Centres, said: “TDB Fusion’s Federos provided us with the ability to execute on our commitment to deliver transparency and flexibility to our customers. By providing real-time information in a centralised, role-based user interface, from contracts and order processing to financial statements, and from environmental performance to real-time power monitoring, underpinned by a powerful workflow and automation capability, we are seeing significant opportunities to lead the data centre co-location market, both in the way we engage with customers, and in driving operational efficiencies as we develop both additional facilities and service offerings”. Read more about Virtus Data Centres use of Federos
Federos User Story